Monthly tuition is based upon prepayment for a month's classes. A full month's tuition is expected from all students each month regardless of scheduled holidays. Makeup classes are encouraged for any classes missed or cancelled, and should be made up within six weeks of the missed class.
Single Class/Drop In: $10 (.5 hour) $17 (1 hour) $25 (1.5 Hours)
Monthly Tuition (hours per week) - 1st Dancer
|HOURS PER WEEK||MONTHLY TUITION||HOURS PER WEEK||MONTHLY TUITION|
|30 minutes||$35||45 mins||$50|
|1 hour||$65||1.5 hrs||$100|
|2 hrs||$120||2.5 hrs||$150|
|3 hrs||$165||3.5 hrs||$190|
|4 hrs||$200||4.5 hrs||$225|
|5 hrs||$225||5.5 hrs||$245|
|6 hrs||$240||6.5 hrs||$260|
|7 hrs||$245||7.5 hrs ||$265|
|8 hrs||$280||8.5 hrs||$300|
|9 hrs||$315||9.5 hrs||$330|
|10+hrs|| $350 - Unlimited dance classes|
2nd dancer = 15% discount off tuition
3rd dancer = 30% discount off tuition
- All classes are payable monthly by the 1st day of each month. Monthly tuition is based on an average of four classes per month. No charge is made when fifth lesson occurs, however, the studio reserves the right to use these extra classes to offset classes not held due to holidays. The monthly fee remains the same each month regardless of the number of classes in that month.
- If tuition is not received by the 10th of each month, there is a $20 late fee. No statements are mailed.
- There is an annual registration fee of $25 per family, payable at the time of registration.
- There is a $25 service charge for returned checks. SCDPAC accepts Visa/MC/Discover/Amex.
- There are no refunds, transfers, credits or extensions for classes not taken, however, absences may be made up in appropriate classes in the same or lower level within three weeks of the missed class.
- Drops and Cancellations - If you are going to discontinue any class, you must give us a written cancellation letter, one month prior to canceling the class. Otherwise, you will be charged for the entire month.
- Saturday Ballet Conservatory Classes to not fall under the $350 unlimited rate.
We take great care to place students in appropriate classes for their age and experience levels. We advise coming to a lower level class for evaluation and placement. New students should call if you have questions and we will help determine the appropriate class. Continuing students receive an evaluation for recommended class levels for fall classes.
Open registration begins at the end of August. We accept enrollment for all classes until March 31st. Classes do fill quickly, so pre-registering online is highly advised. You may also come into the studio and sign up at the front desk during regular business hours.
Dancers should be dressed to dance. Tights, leotards, bike shorts and close-fitting dance clothes are the only appropriate attire, so that the instructors can observe proper body alignment. Dancers should change into proper dance clothes before class. Hair should be neat and styled to be kept out of the face.
No jeans, baggy clothes, gum, food or drinks are allowed in the studio.
Our boutique offers a complete selection of high quality dancewear and shoes. The boutique is open during regular studio hours.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (closed between 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm)
Saturdays - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sundays - closed